미스터홈즈는 현장 경험을 갖춘 부동산 관련 전공 석박사 5명이 주축이 돼 2015년 창업한 부동산 전문기업으로, 현재 30여 명의 온오프라인 부동산 전문가들로 구성되어 있습니다.
자주 묻는 질문
1. What are the symptoms and complications that COVID-19 can cause?
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure: fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
2. When can I get tested?
3. Why is preventive testing not done?
4. What are the criteria for testing?
The criteria for testing is adapted in accordance with the developments surrounding the virus. At the moment, the criteria for testing include the following:
- with a travel history during the past 14 days (prior to onset of symptoms)
OR who has been in close contact with a confirmed case during the past 14 days (prior to onset of symptoms)
OR who has had repetitive close contact (within 1 meter) with anyone with a travel history during the past 14 days (prior to onset of symptoms)
5. Can a person test negative and later test positive for COVID-19?
A negative result means that the virus that causes COVID-19 was not found in the person’s sample. In the early stages of infection, it is possible the virus will not be detected. For COVID-19, a negative test result for a sample collected while a person has symptoms likely means that the COVID-19 virus is not causing their current illness.
6. When do I need to go in quarantine?
You need to go in quarantine if you recently travelled abroad, or if you are instructed to do so by the Department of Public Health. The latter may be because you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
7. How long should I stay home if I have coronavirus-like symptoms?
8. Can I work if I have a bit of a cough?
If you feel sick, stay at home. If you have travelled from abroad during the past 14 days, had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 during the past 14 days or had contact with a traveler during the past 14 days, stay at home and call the Call Center (2800101). If none of these criteria apply to you, you can go to work. Regardless, take the necessary preventive and hygienic measures.
9. I am a resident and I just arrived from abroad, what do I need to do?
You need to go in a mandatory quarantine at home for 14 days. If you develop coronavirus-related symptoms, contact the Call Center on 2800101.
10. If I am sent home (in quarantine) because I have travelled from abroad, can my employer take vacation days off me?
No, this is not allowed. If you have been sent home in quarantine by the Department of Public Health or when travelled from abroad, the SvB will cover your days of absence as if you are sick.
11. Can I go to the beach, walk outside in nature, go to gatherings and other social events?
Maintain social distancing. As an individual, you can lower your risk of infection by reducing your rate of contact with other people. Avoid public spaces and unnecessary social gatherings, especially events with large numbers of people or crowds. If you are alone, you can go to the beach and walk outside in nature.
12. Will there be consequences for those who do not obey order for quarantine or isolation?
The consequences of not obeying the order for quarantine and/or isolation can be catastrophic for Aruba since those who defy the instructions can be a source of contamination for others. It is the civic duty of each and every citizen to respect and comply with these orders.
13. Who is at higher risk of getting very sick from this illness?
Older adults, people with underlying medical conditions (heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, HIV). Therefore, they are recommended to self-quarantine as a preventive measure.
14. What is the risk for pregnant women?
We do not currently know if pregnant women have a greater chance of getting sick from COVID-19 than the general public nor whether they are more likely to have serious illness as a result. Pregnant women experience changes in their bodies that may increase their risk of some infections. Pregnant women have a higher risk of developing severe illness with viruses from the same family as COVID-19, and other viral respiratory infections, such as influenza. It is always important for pregnant women to protect themselves from illnesses.
15. I have not been in direct contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, but I have been in contact with people who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, should I get tested or go in quarantine?
Since they are not considered close contacts of someone who tested positive for COVID-19, they are not sent in mandatory quarantine. However, they may decide on their own to self-quarantine as a preventive measure. This cannot do any harm.
16. I live in a house with a person that has been sent into quarantine, can I leave the house?
Sleeping in separate bedrooms.
Using separate areas. If you are sharing the same space, clean this area regularly.
Maintain “Social Distancing” with a minimum of 2 meters (6 feet) distance from each other at all times.
Keep your house as open as possibel.
비즈니스, 협회, 의료기관 홈페이지
프리미엄 디자인 홈페이지
페이지수 : 10페이지 ~ 20페이지 제작
PC / 모바일 홈페이지 반응형 홈페이지 제작
제작 기간 : 홈페이지 오픈까지 약 4주 이내
시안 : 고객 Wix 계정 제작 제공
수정 횟수 : 제한없음
환불 보증 : 시안이 맘에 안들경우 100% 환불보증